Hooked On A Feeling - Blue Swede
I enjoy the simpler things in life, like sitting down with a good long gay fanfic.
when ur thirsty for fic but you have quite fucking literally read every single quality fanfiction for the pairing
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
If you played with Barbies,
Slip N’ Slide,
Listened to the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, NSync and the Spice Girls
On Hit Clips, a Boom Box, or a Walkman,
Collected and traded Pokemon cards,
Wrote with Gel Pens,
Wore butterfly clips,
And Snap Bracelets,
And remember watching these guys:
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
my parents thought they were naming me something unique, but really they just signed me up for a life with a misspelled, mispronounced, never finding on a coke bottle name